Conventional Fire Panel NK700
The NK700 series of conventional fire alarm and extinguishing control panels is the ideal solution for small to medium-sized installations.
Very powerful and cost-effective, they are extremely simple to install and use due to their ergonomic, advanced design. The NK704 has 4 conventional zones.
- Modern, attractive design
- From 2 up to 16-zones
- EN54 compliant with approvals pending
- 2 User access levels
- 2 Monitored sounder outputs
- One-man test capability
- Open-collector output for every zone
- 24 Volt resetable output
- External 'Class Change' facility
- Alarm output with potential free relay
- Common fault output with potential free relay
- External watchdog
- Active end-of-line support